Experienced Remedial Therapist, Grange, inner north Brisbane
Kyra Hepton Remedial Massage Therapist
Whether it’s recurrent headaches, chronic blocked sinuses, sports injuries, back pain, circulation problems, pregnancy pain, painful joints or postural issues, Kyra’s experience and massage style makes her an excellent choice for:
- Pregnancy Massages
- Sports and Injury Massages
- Joint Mobilisation
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Tight or painful muscles and joints
- Relief from back, neck and shoulder pain
- Headaches and persistent pain
- Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia
Remedial massage assists with two main causes of pain:
- Pain from the muscular trigger points caused by fibers of the muscles bundling together and not releasing, and
- Pain from the skeletal/joint system which is not working efficiently due to muscle tightness and weakness. Most muscle tightness comes from repetitive tasks we do at work such as sitting at computers, driving cars or standing for long periods. Muscle weakness comes from those opposing muscles not being used whilst at work.
Kyra’s interest in bodywork therapy started after a workplace related incident where she incurred a whiplash injury. It was a remedial massage therapist who provided rehabilitation while she recovered.
Kyra’s passion and love for Remedial Massage Therapy continued to develop after her mother suffered a serious back injury. Since then, she has devoted herself and studied full time to be able to provide pain relief and mobility in times of need to all those in need.
“The feeling of watching a client who suffered from pain leave after a massage with a spring in their step, is one of the best feelings in the world. I love that I can I wake everyday to go to work and be able to help people feel free from pain.”
A girl from the west who now calls Brisbane home, Kyra’s fondness for Remedial Massage stems from providing joint mobility, injury prevention and over all pain relief.